Eligibility for Returns:
- Our 30-Day Return Policy allows you to request a return within 30 days of receiving your item.
- The item should be in the same condition as received: unworn/unused, with original tags and packaging.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required.
How to Initiate a Return:
- Contact us at email@example.com or use our return portal. Return Portal.
- If your return is approved (usually within 1-2 business days), we'll provide a return shipping label and instructions.
- After we receive and inspect the item, we process exchanges or refunds. Refunds are generally processed within 3-5 business days.
Additional Return Details:
- Exchanges: If the new item costs more, you'll pay the difference; if less, we'll refund the difference.
- Items returned without prior request will not be accepted.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any return queries.
Damages and Issues: Immediately contact us if your item is defective, damaged, or incorrect upon arrival.
Exceptions: We don’t accept returns on final sale items or gift cards.
Exchanges: For a different item, return the original and make a separate purchase for the new item once your return is accepted.
Refunds: We'll inform you about the approval status of your refund after inspection. Approved refunds will be credited to the original payment method.
Partial Refunds: Available for items that go on sale within 14 days after purchase.